Cinnamon Cake molded with Wallnuts. Walnuts baked until crusted with cinnamon glaze. Cool and serve as a snack or in salads. Soak pan or wash immediately for easily clean-up.
A perfectly moist cinnamon cake filled with crunchy walnuts and frosted with cream cheese frosting. The nutty walnuts hidden in this cinnamon zucchini cake. This cake comes together in no time at all. You can cook Cinnamon Cake molded with Wallnuts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Cake molded with Wallnuts
- Prepare 1 cup of flour All-purpose.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wallnuts,crushed.
- It’s 4 pcs of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tblsp cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla powder/essence.
You can mix all of the ingredients in one bowl for easier clean up and pop it in the oven. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a medium bowl; set aside. A Simple Easy Cinnamon Cake, fast, easy and delicious, a soft full of cinnamon cake recipe. The perfect anytime cake, from Breakfast, to Snack or Dessert.
Cinnamon Cake molded with Wallnuts step by step
- Mix the flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon powder in a bowl..
- In another bowl, put sugar and egg mix it until the sugar melt then add oil. And mix it again..
- Add the dry mix into wet mix then mix it well..
- Add nuts, mix it again. Then, in a rectangular cake base, put oil and spray flour then put the cake mix..
- Preheat the oven 200° then Put inside the cake for 25-30 minutes..
- When the cake finish take it from oven. Leave to cool before cut it and put in plate then serve. Decorate wallnuts up the cake..
This cinnamon, walnut coffee cake is indeed delicious. It is moist and the cinnamon walnut flavor us there. However, it is not as good as homemade, and homemade is easy to do I always add sourcream for a richness you cannot find in this cake. If you do not have the time or inclination, then by all means. This carrot cake recipe with cinnamon, walnuts and cream cheese frosting is sure to impress.