Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf. The blueberry compote is super easy to make in the pressure cooker. I posted my Pressure Cooker Blueberry Compote recipe on Pressure Cooking Today. Eva's slices the bread into very thick slices, so one piece of stuffed French toast is a generous serving.
Eat it by itself, dust it with powdered sugar, top it off with some more cream cheese, whatever works. I love this recipe for Blueberry Stuffed French Toast. It can be made for two, or twenty. You can cook Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 package of blueberries + 1 teaspoon flour for coating them (to prevent sinking to the bottom of the loaf).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- You need 8 oz of 8 oz cream cheese softened mixed with:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Most stuffed french toast recipes are made the night before I used blueberries, but strawberries, blackberries and/or raspberries would be delicious as well. You're essentially making a trough for the stuffing. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dip the bread in the egg mixture.
Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Mix wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients then combine..
- Coat blueberries in the flour and lightly fold in..
- Put 1/2 the batter in a greased loaf pan and spread the cream cheese filling down the center..
- Pour remaining batter on top and throw a few more blueberries on top of the loaf..
- Bake 35-45 minutes covering with foil halfway through..
It'll get you into the holiday spirit and it'll bring your family together, since no one wants to miss out on a slice of this stuff! Eat it by itself, dust it with powdered sugar, top it off with some more cream cheese, whatever works for you. Stuffed French Toast With Fruit & Cream Cheese (Baked) Recipe – Food.com. Came up with this as a quick and filling breakfast while I was pregnant. This french toast is stuffed with an easy blueberry cheesecake filling and topped with additional blueberry pie filling.