Vanilla cream strawberry tart. Strawberry and Vanilla Mousse Cake with Easy Mirror Glaze This homemade strawberry tart features a crunchy sweet shortbread crust filled with vanilla pastry cream topped with sliced fresh strawberries. A delicious combination of my dad's favorites, a strawberry tart.
The simplicity of the shortbread crust combined with the delicious sweetness of vanilla custard and fresh juicy strawberries is the absolute highlight of my summer. European Patisseries are famous for their colorful not to mention mouthwatering displays of. Strawberry tart is one of my favorite tarts and I make it a lot on strawberry season. You can cook Vanilla cream strawberry tart using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cream strawberry tart
- You need 150 g of cake flour.
- You need 75 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of to make the cream:.
- You need 68 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstach.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of 1 /3 whole milk.
A crispy and buttery golden short crust pastry filled with classic vanilla pastry cream that is topped with tons of fresh strawberries – what's not to like? Use a skewer to gently remove each tart shell from the tin Stir the vanilla pastry cream to soften and then spoon or pipe the filling into each cup and then arrange a strawberry on top of each. Tasty mini tarts with strawberry and vanilla cream Strawberry mini tarts. Set of tasty mini tarts with strawberry and vanilla cream on a white wooden table Shortbread Mini Tarts with Strawberry Jam Whipped Butter cream Swiss Meringue Frosting on White Background.
Vanilla cream strawberry tart instructions
- Put together water, salt and beaten egg in a cup and mixture..
- In a bowl put flour and butter and add the mixture. use your hands until it takes form, put in plastic wrap in the shape of a disc and rest in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Open the dought and use a rolling pin to spread it, then carefully put in your mold..
- Bake for 190C° for 20 minutes..
- To make the cream:.
- Beat together sugar, cornstach and egg yolks until it gets thick..
- In a small saucepan combine the milk and vanilla and bring to a simmer. pour some of the heated milk in the bowl with the egg mixture and stir, then put it all back in the sauce pan..
- Continue to cook while whisking it so it doesn't get stuck in the bottom. when it becomes thick and slightly bubbly remove from the heat and stir for a few more minutes before setting it to cool..
- Put the cream in your tart and decore with strawberries or any other fruit. 🍓🍓.
If you've been around here for a while, you might have noticed that I definitely favor savory recipes over sweet. The tart crust is made with a few simple ingredients: almond flour, ground flax seed, vanilla, and a little salt. No added oils are necessary because both. This strawberry tart comes together easily. You blind-bake a pastry shell, then you fill it with pastry cream and top it with strawberries.