Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread. Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide. Cinnamon is a Linux desktop which provides advanced innovative features and a traditional user experience.
The Cinnamon desktop environment is a very large development project. It was very stable and very. Software Company in Colombo, Sri Lanka. You can cook Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread
- It’s 1 box of banana bread mix.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Cooking Oil.
Ubuntu Cinnamon Remix is a community-driven remix of Ubuntu, combining Linux Mint's flagship Cinnamon Desktop with Ubuntu, packed with everything you need to go with it. Cinnamon is a desktop environment which combines a traditional desktop layout with modern graphical effects. The underlying technology was forked from the GNOME desktop. Cinnamon is the aromatic, inner bark of certain bushy, tropical, evergreen shrubs or small trees of the Cinnamomum genus of the laurel family (Lauraceae), especially C. verum, C. aromaticum, and C. loureirii, that is dried, ground, and used as a spice.
Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix banana bread according to box instructions. (this may or may not require egg and oil depending on your box brand) Add shredded zucchini to mix. (should be about 1 cup).
- Add chopped banana (1 large or 2 small, again about 1 cup) and mash and mix well into mixture. Shake and mix in desired amount of cinnamon, sugar, and honey..
- Spray baking pan or tin with non stick cooking spray, pour mixture in and bake at 375° for 35-45mins until toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- Let cool 15-20mins then pop bread out. (may have to use a knife along the edges to help it along).
- Slice and drizzle with Honey or coat with Cream Cheese Spread or any of your favorite toppings. Even plain is delicious! My child ate 3 pieces before he found out there was zucchini in it! Hahaha.
The project originally started as a fork of the GNOME Shell, i.e. a mere graphical shell. Cinnamon was initially developed by (and for) the Linux distribution Linux Mint. Cinnamon is a contemporary desktop environment with a traditional graphical interface. Cinnamon has very good graphical and functional features. Linux Mint is a nice distro that's based on Ubuntu.