Chia Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. You can cook Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Almond milk (or any other substitute).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Agave syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time.
Chia Pudding instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a cup or pudding bowl.
- Soak for 4 hours in fridge before eating. (Or overnight).
- Top with goji berries and shredded coconut.
Chia pudding has been one of my favorite breakfast recipes to enjoy for a while now. I also never really tire of chia pudding since the flavor possibilities are endless. It's super easy to change up the. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert.