Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini. This shrimp and arugula rotini is made with Ready Pasta for the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner for two. Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent. Heat in the microwave for one minute, then combine with the shrimp and top with cheese.
And when I pose the question of what they might enjoy for dinner, the answer is (most of the time)- "I don't know." But quite often the response is "pasta." Everyone loves pasta, right? Reviews for: Photos of Goat Cheese and Arugula over Penne. I adapted this according to my picky husband's taste — used parmesan instead of goat cheese; sauteed arugula with garlic and whole grape tomatoes and added shrimp to complete the dish. You can have Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini
- You need 3 cups of dry rotini.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of large lemon, juiced and its rind finely grated.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, unpeeled.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 16 of easy-peel shrimp, 31/40 size.
- Prepare 125 g of goat cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of (packed) arugula.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
A garlicky goat cheese sauce turns shrimp and whole grain pasta into a mealtime treat! This pasta recipe uses whole grain pasta. Spicy Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, Olive, and Arugula Pizza. Lay out the toast slices and spread them with the goat cheese.
Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini step by step
- Add the pasta to a pot of boiling salted water..
- Add a pinch of course salt to the garlic and crush it until it's paste, using the flat of your knife against a cutting board. Put the garlic in a large mixing bowl along with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Add the lemon juice and rind..
- Add a large splash of extra virgin olive oil to a medium pan. Press down with your palm on the unpeeled garlic cloves to crush them slightly, then add them to the pan along with the rosemary sprig. Let the oil infuse for 3 or 4 minutes, then fish out and discard the garlic and rosemary..
- Add the shrimp to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp until they just begin to turn evenly pink. This will only take a few minutes. Remove the shrimp and peel off their shells. Keep the oil from the pan..
- Drain the rotini once it's cooked and add it to the mixing bowl of oil and garlic. Break up the goat cheese and add it also. Toss while the pasta is hot so the cheese can melt. Add the shrimp and its cooking oil as well as the arugula and tomatoes. Toss again, until the arugula wilts. Season with extra salt and pepper to taste..
Place the arugula and sliced tomato on top of the goat cheese, and serve. Ingredients. whole wheat pasta (rotini, penne, bow tie, or any other small noodles), about half a box. arugula- about three handfulls, rinsed and chopped into bite-sized pieces. Add the tomatoes to the frying pan and, holding the pan handle, roll the tomatoes around by jerking the pan. Begin your holiday féte with Crispy Goat Cheese-Topped Arugula Salad. Arugula Salad With Peaches, Goat Cheese and Basil.