Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of spicy ground sausage.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of small diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce instructions
- In a large pan brown your beef and sausage together seasoning with salt and pepper as it cooks. Drain and remove from pan..
- Cook your onion in the same pan, when it gets soft add the garlic and cook for another minute or two. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a simmer..
- Add your meat back to the sauce and simmer untill needed. If sauce gets too thick, add a bit more tomato juice..