15 minute cheesy potato wedges. As the name suggests, Cheesy Potato Wedges is a delicious appetizer recipe that will give you a mouth-watering experience. This Continental recipe is prepared using potatoes, fresh cream, onion, mustard sauce, butter, mixed herbs and chilli flakes. I looked at several recipes and I did not see that the potatoes put in ice water first before put spices.
Cheesy potato wedges are great as a side dish for dinner, or that last minute dish you could take to a potluck bbq. These amazing cheesy potato wedges To make these Cheesy Potato Wedges, you probably already have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry. Before you read the any further, you. You can create 15 minute cheesy potato wedges by using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can create that:
Ingredients of 15 minute cheesy potato wedges
- You need 1 of medium baking potato per person, washed and pricked with a fork.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Seasoned salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, OR whatever seasonings you want.
- It’s of Shredded cheese of choice.
In this video we we learn how crispy Potato Wedges/Cheese Potato Wedges are made. This is a very good option for your parties or for evening snacks and. These Vegan Cheesy Potato Wedges are a perfect snack when you're craving something cheesy and comforting. The potatoes are air-fried so These vegan Cheesy Potato Wedges were really easy to make.
15 minute cheesy potato wedges step by step
- Put washed and pricked potatoes in the microwave and cook til firm but give some. Par cook them. It took mine about 5 minutes for 3 potatoes..
- Slice them into wedges. Spray and season all sides..
- Place in air fryer cut side up and cook on 425 for about 10 minutes. If they need longer go longer. When they’re brown and beautiful, sprinkle shredded cheese and go another minute or so..
- Spoon up some sour cream and DONE!.
This time I decided to branch out a bit, and use the Actifry to make Indian spiced potato wedges. You can add the spices into the pot along with the potatoes and oil, so it toasts the spices gently as the wedges cook. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Coating potatoes in a light seasoning adds flavour and extra CRUNCH!