Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 C. of Salted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 C. of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 C. of Light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 C. of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sea salt.
- It’s 2 C. of Chocolate chips or chunks or chopped chocolate.
Warning: these chocolate chip cookies require a tall glass of milk. Watch me make them from start to finish in my own kitchen These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Cream together the butter and sugars until combined..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy..
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Scoop into 1 Tbsp. heaps about 2" apart of baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Remove to cooling rack..
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the. I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible.