Shrimp Linguine. Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth. Garlic Shrimp Linguine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Shrimp Linguine from Delish.com is pure seafood delight.
Strain linguine and combine with shrimp until pasta is fully coated in white wine scampi sauce. Don't we all get in those dinner ruts sometimes? Especially during the busy weeknights when we don't have a lot of time to make something, but we are tired of making. You can have Shrimp Linguine using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Linguine
- You need of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need of sliced sundried tomatoes.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of & half.
- It’s of Shrimp, peeled.
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
The story with this creamy linguine and shrimp is first and foremost all about Barefoot Wine's Pinot Grigio. I am not a wine describer by trade but my normal person self would describe the Barefoot. This shrimp and artichoke linguine tastes and looks complicated but it's so easy and quick to put together. Shrimp Scampi Linguine is an easy dinner recipe that feels luxurious.
Shrimp Linguine instructions
- Start a pot of boiling water and add your linguine. Cook to package directions. I added in a heaping tsp of salt and a glug of oil..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a separate pan with a little bit of olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant (do not burn)..
- Add the shrimp and cook until it turns orange. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Don’t forget the pasta! Put some pasta water aside for later. Strain and add a glug of oil to keep the pasta from sticking. Set aside..
- Put in 1/4th cup of wine to the pan, reduce to half. Add the sundried tomatoes..
- Okay this is where everything happens so freakin fast. Add your pasta to the pan, a handful of spinach, the shrimp, and a handful of Parmesan cheese. Mix in the half & half. It can be a little dry, so add pasta water as needed..
- Add salt & pepper & parmesan cheese to taste 😁 Enjoy!.
Simply saute the shrimp in Indulge in this Shrimp Scampi Linguine for a special occasion dinner. Italian pasta with shrimps and vegetables on wooden background. Sautéed shrimp with caramelized lemons, tossed with shallots, spinach and linguine. Sauté shrimp with shallots, garlic, lemon. This Cajun Shrimp Linguine is decadent and filled with juicy shrimp, flavorful cajun spice and a creamy cheesy sauce!