Seafood dipping sauce. If you have good seafood, this is the only sauce you need. In Thailand, there is never a seafood feast without this sauce. Seafood tastes great already, combining it with this dipping sauce makes eating pure heaven!
This sauce can use on prawn, crab, lobster, bugs and even fish. Shell the shrimp right at the table and then dunk each one into our positively addictive cayenne-spiced sauce. For tamer tastes, serve the shrimp with. You can cook Seafood dipping sauce using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood dipping sauce
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Dipping Sauce for Seafood. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spicy Dipping Sauce – Jeow Som ແຈ່ວສົ້ມJenuine Cuisine. Recipe for Spicy Dipping Sauce with Sriracha for Sweet Potato Fries or Roasted VegetablesKalyn's Kitchen. This type of dipping sauce goes by the generic name "seafood sauce", or nam jim see fuut in Thai, and the name itself can refer to many different kinds of dipping sauce made a lot of different ways.
Seafood dipping sauce step by step
- Mix together in a small bowl.
Authentic Thai cuisine. sauces, seafood, barbecue. This is a sauce that you can find at most. A dip or dipping sauce is a common condiment for many types of food. Dips are used to add flavor or texture to a food, such as pita bread, dumplings, crackers, cut-up raw vegetables, fruits, seafood. This s a simple and quick dipping sauce to make and goes great with all fried seafood.