Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes. The softest, fluffiest, best buttermilk pancakes… from scratch! Savor the sweet hints of vanilla and warmth of the cinnamon; the perfect breakfast! Try this Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, or contribute your own.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg. Set pancake batter aside and heat up a large skillet or griddle over MED-LOW heat. Add a bit of butter to the preheated griddle and spread it out. You can have Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes
- It’s 2 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 c of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 c of melted butter.
Slowly pour it onto the surface, circling outwards to make a nice circle. Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes – The Chunky Chef. The softest, fluffiest, best buttermilk pancakes. from scratch! The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try!
Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes instructions
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool down slightly.
- To a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Use a whisk to combine all dry ingredients well..
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, vanilla, ground cinnamon and egg. Whisk to combine. Add melted butter and whisk again..
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking and stirring to mix it all together. Once it's combined, stop mixing. If you over-mix, your pancakes won't be light and fluffy..
- Set pancake batter aside and heat up a large skillet or griddle over MED-LOW heat. Add a bit of butter to the preheated griddle and spread it out..
- Use a 1/4 or 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter onto the griddle or skillet. Slowly pour it onto the surface, circling outwards to make a nice circle..
- Let the pancake cook about 2-3 minutes. You'll notice bubbles popping up on the surface of the pancake, if the edges look set, carefully flip the pancake over. Cook another 2 minutes on the other side..
- Remove to a plate and cover with a kitchen towel. Alternatively, you can place the pancakes on a baking sheet and keep it in a low heat oven (175-200 degrees), until you're ready to serve..
This easy to follow recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! This is a variation of a recipe I found on Allrecipes when I could not find my old recipe. I added a little bit of sugar and a touch of cinnamon they were yummy and didn't need syrup. One bite of these Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes and you'll never want pancakes from a box again!!. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch!