My Favorite Penne Arabiata.
You can cook My Favorite Penne Arabiata using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Penne Arabiata
- You need 1/2 kg of penne, pasta.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper, powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley, flat leaf, chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated, or more accroding to taste.
- You need 6 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
My Favorite Penne Arabiata step by step
- Cook the penne pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain well and save 1/3 cup of the cooking water..
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil over medium flame in a large pan. Add in the garlic and red pepper powder and stir until the garlic is golden and soft..
- Add in the tomatoes, oregano and salt. When the tomato mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat and cook until it starts to thicken. Stir occasionally..
- Transfer the pasta to the tomato mixture along with the reserved 1/3 cup of boiling water. Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and parsley and mix well. Flavor with salt..
- To serve, place the penne in a deep serving dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..