Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce. I have had chicken in white wine cream sauce at a local restaurant and found it was probably my favorite chicken dish. I have searched in vain for a recipe that would include all the ingredients I now only vaguely remember. This creamy white wine chicken is easy enough to make on a weeknight but good enough for company!
This alfredo sauce is a delicious combination of shallots, garlic, white wine and cream blended One can never go wrong with white wine and garlic blended into a thick creamy peppery sauce. Then after the sauce is made, add back the shrimp/chicken along with cooked pasta, mix and then dish up. Add wine, chicken broth, parsley; stir the pan with a wooden spoon breaking up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. You can cook Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 5-6 of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 pint of cooking cream (heavy or light).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Flour.
Cook a few more minutes or until the liquid Chicken and mushrooms in a white garlic wine sauce. This is my pan-fried chicken in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce with mushrooms. If you want, you can thicken the sauce with a little flour, cornstarch, or cream. As it is, it works great over rice, egg noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Chicken garlic white wine cream sauce step by step
- Lightly brown both sides of chicken in olive oil..
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, and butter and saute about 4-5 minutes until onions start to become translucent..
- Add wine and Worcestershire sauce and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Lower heat and add cream, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley..
- ! Too high of a temperature will cause the cream to curdle !.
- (Optional) add flour to thicken the sauce.
- Simmer on low 20-25 minutes until done..
Chicken in White Wine Sauce – This last minute chicken recipe is made in just one skillet and is the perfect quick & easy recipe to get dinner on the table! We will need butter, onions, garlic, wine, cream, herbs and seasonings. In the same skillet that you used to prepare the chicken, you will fry. Spinach & Chicken Crepes with White Wine Cream SauceSugar And Soul. garlic powder, salt, heavy cream, ricotta, sliced almonds, fresh lemon. View top rated Creamy white wine garlic sauce chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. pepper ½ pt dry white wine garlic clove, peeled and crushed ½ pt chicken stock bay leaves.