Copycat Skyline Chili.
You can cook Copycat Skyline Chili using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Copycat Skyline Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of unsweetened baking chocolate.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hey Grill Hey beef rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped dehydrated onion.
Copycat Skyline Chili instructions
- In a large Dutch oven on medium high combine the water and beef broth.
- Add the tomato paste and chocolate and stir continuously until both are melted and blended fully..
- Add all spices, vinegar and sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally..
- Once simmering add the turkey and ground beef. Break up into small pieces as you add them..
- Bring to a boil, but as it's heating up continue to stir to break the meat up into a fine consistency. I used a potato masher..
- Once it's up to a rapid boil reduce the heat to maintain a simmer and let cook uncovered for about an hour and a half. Stirring occasionally and testing for flavor. My cinnamon was a bit old so I had to add a little more..
- Once the consistency and flavors are where you like the serve on top of hotdogs for the best coney's ever!.