Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate. Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide. Cinnamon is a Linux desktop which provides advanced innovative features and a traditional user experience.
The Cinnamon desktop environment is a very large development project. It was very stable and very. Software Company in Colombo, Sri Lanka. You can cook Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate
- You need 2 cups of almond milk (or preferred choice of non-dairy milk).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of raw cacao or chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of stevia.
Ubuntu Cinnamon Remix is a community-driven remix of Ubuntu, combining Linux Mint's flagship Cinnamon Desktop with Ubuntu, packed with everything you need to go with it. Cinnamon is a desktop environment which combines a traditional desktop layout with modern graphical effects. The underlying technology was forked from the GNOME desktop. Cinnamon is the aromatic, inner bark of certain bushy, tropical, evergreen shrubs or small trees of the Cinnamomum genus of the laurel family (Lauraceae), especially C. verum, C. aromaticum, and C. loureirii, that is dried, ground, and used as a spice.
Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate instructions
- In a pot, stir the cacao or chocolate, cloves, stevia and salt into the almond milk on medium heat until everything is well combined and dissolved. I recommend using a whisk and constantly stirring while heating the mixture..
- Serve hot, sprinkle some cinnamon on top and enjoy!.
- Notes: You can substitute stevia with your natural sweetener of choice (e.g. honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup…) while adjusting measurements for your preferred sweetness!.
The project originally started as a fork of the GNOME Shell, i.e. a mere graphical shell. Cinnamon was initially developed by (and for) the Linux distribution Linux Mint. Cinnamon is a contemporary desktop environment with a traditional graphical interface. Cinnamon has very good graphical and functional features. Linux Mint is a nice distro that's based on Ubuntu.