Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
You can have Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter/margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of frosting:.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Sift and set aside the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add and beat in eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Gradually add and mix the flour mixture, alternating with sour cream, and ending with flour..
- Fill up 3/4 of each baking cup with the batter. Bake for approx. 20 minutes at 350°F..
- FROSTING: mix butter until smooth, beat in powdered sugar, then vanilla and milk..
- Pipe the buttercream frosting onto the cupcakes. Add strawberries and coconut on top for decoration and extra flavor 🙃(optional)..