You can have Penne Carbonarra using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne Carbonarra
- It’s 3/4 pkg of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pkg of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of white or red onion depends on personal taste.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Penne.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Penne Carbonarra instructions
- Saute bacon, sun-dried tomatoes and chopped onion together in 2 tablespoons of olive oil till bacon cooked – add pressed garlic, saute for additional1 min – turn off leave in pan.
- Mix up or heat Alfredo sauce about 1 cup serving.
- Cook noodles to desired level.
- Pour Alfredo sauce into the pan with bacon, garlic and onion. Turn on pan to reheat.
- Strain noodles and put noodles in pan with bacon, garlic, onion and Alfredo..
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and shred Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup to pan. Stir and heat.
- While pan mix is warming, cook your eggs as desired..
- Prepare serving plates with pasta and put egg on top. Shred bit of Parmesan and serve.