Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy. Rump roast in the crock pot/slow cooker. Very tender and how to make thick, rich gravy. Two ingredients slow cooked and then served on a bed of rice.
Here's how you can make In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. You can cook Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy
- It’s 1 of Roast beef.
- You need 1 of Small onion diced.
- Prepare 6 of carrots (Optional I like for the added veggies and enhanced taste).
- It’s 3 of potatoes (optional).
- Prepare a few teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need a few teaspoons of A1 sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings (salt pepper garlic).
- It’s 2-14 oz cans of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (optional).
A beef roast is transformed in the slow cooker to a tender and delicious roast with incredibly tasty gravy, using Coca-Cola Classic and an envelope of Instructions. Add roast to crockpot, sprinkle with onion soup mix and thyme; pour coke all around. Recipes / Roast Beef. listed is based upon my crockpot,so adjust cooking times according to yours. If you would like more color,just slightly brown each side of the roast in a small amount of vegetable oil.
Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy instructions
- Add carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- Add beef broth and cream of mushroom soup on top of veggies and mix together. I then add seasonings (salt pepper garlic).. And little of Worcestershire sauce and A1 sauce (few teaspoons of each) and the beef bouillon cubes and mix together.
- I then add the roast beef and one small diced onion.
- Cover with lid on high at least 4 and low about 8 hours.
- About half hour to hour before done I remove roast and shred going along grain of meat should tear easily on its on by now just helping it and add back to pot covered for remaining time.
- Great over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR crockpot – pick which method works best. Saucy Crockpot Beef With Noodles Recipe. Simple Italian-Style Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Easy Crock Pot Steak and Gravy.