You can have Vanilla Madeleine using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Madeleine
- You need 60 gr of cake flour.
- It’s 60 gr of egg (room temperature).
- It’s 50 gr of castor sugar.
- You need 50 gr of butter (melt and cool).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of few drop of vanilla extract (add more if you want strong vanilla scent).
Vanilla Madeleine step by step
- Sift the flour and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the egg with sugar with a whisk until it dissolved..
- Add butter and vanilla extract to the mixture. Mix until it combined..
- Add the sifted flour and folding with a spatula. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- When the mixture is resting, preheat the oven to 180℃. Brush molds with oil or melt butter, dust them with some flour. Flip molds upside down and slightly tap them to remove excess flour..
- Pour the mixture to prepared mold. Bake them in 180℃ for 10 minutes..
- After it baked, remove cake from the mold when it warm enough to touch. Let them cool down on a cooling rack. When it cool, store in a bag or container and let it sit in room temperature over night. And on the next day, you can enjoy your sweet and delicious madeleine..