Mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. A Cake in a Mug or Mug Cake is a variant of the cup cake that has gained popularity especially among the dorm room set.
Whether they're sweet or savory Mug Cakes are a quick and easy way to make a single-serving cake or sweet treat. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can cook Mug cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s of little bit, salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of little bit of milk.
- You need of Chocolate chips (optional).
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a chocolate fix, quick!
Mug cake step by step
- Start of by adding your flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well….
- Next, in a separate bowl add your water, oil, milk….
- Now add your wet batter in to the dry ingredients….
- Now that you have your batter, pour it into a cup that you are going to use to bake your cake….
- Place it in the microwave for about 1-2 mins.
- Enjoy!!! ☕️🎂. #nukeit.
Mug cakes can be very useful as a really quick and simple snack to have mid-afternoon, and are a great snack for kids! They can even be allowed to make their own (with supervision)! This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. Why not make a mug cake?