You can have Orange Pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Pasta
- It’s 250 g of pasta – we like any shape but penne works well here.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped.
- You need 10 cm of piece of chorizo, paper removed and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, washed and finely chopped.
- You need 10-12 of mushrooms, peeled and cut into chunky slices.
- You need handful of fresh herbs – we used rosemary and thyme.
- Prepare of orange zest from 1 orange.
- You need of juice from 1 orange.
- You need 100 ml of dry white wine – italian is nice here; Gavi or Pecorino maybe…
- It’s 100 ml of fresh cream – double if possible.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Orange Pasta instructions
- Boil a saucepan full of water and add your pasta. Cook according to packet instruction..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the chorizo, leek and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the orange zest and rosemary and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Now add the white wine and orange juice and turn up the heat so that it simmers for a few minutes. Turn the heat down to medium and add the cream. Add the tomato puree and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Season well..
- Once the sauce is thickened, drain the cooked pasta and add to the sauce. Stir well so that the pasta is fully coated and serve in hot pasta bowls. Eat whilst hot and lovely!.