You can have Creative Penne using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creative Penne
- Prepare 1 pound of beef.
- You need 1 box of penne.
- Prepare 1 of ragú jar.
- You need 2 of Sargento cheese 8 oz bag.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar to cut tomato sauce if needed.
Creative Penne step by step
- Boil Water.
- Add Penne to boiling water and cook for 14 minutes.
- Season ground beef to your liking.
- Cook ground beef in a separate pan until browned.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour Ragú sauce into drained Penne and mix together.
- Pour 1 tbsp of sugar if needed.
- Once meat is browned and cooked mix together in same pot as Penne and Ragú sauce.
- Preheat oven to Bake 375°.
- Cook for 5 minutes together adding half a cup of cheese.
- Once cheese has melted into the Penne and meat place entire contents of pot into a baking pan.
- Pour cheese on top of pasta.
- Bake in oven at 375° for 15 minutes or until cheese has browned on top of Penne.
- Take out of the oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy your Creative Penne!.