Shrimp Scampi Linguine.
You can cook Shrimp Scampi Linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- Prepare of olive oil to sautéed bottom of pan.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of white cooking wine.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- It’s of lemon zest.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of orange pepper slivered.
- It’s of fresh shrimp.
- You need of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- It’s of salt for water to boil pasta.
- Prepare of linguine.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
Shrimp Scampi Linguine instructions
- Add water to pan and boil pasta according to box directions..
- Using a large sauce pan with the flame on medium, add just enough olive oil to bottom of pan to sauteed ingredients..
- Add minced garlic cloves and let it cook alone. Just until you smell the aroma in the air. Be careful not to burn, garlic cooks quickly..
- Now add the white wine and let cook for about 3 minutes. Add butter. When melted add your orange pepper slivers and cook for about 4-5 minutes. You still want your veggies to have a little bite to them. You can now add your lemon zest and fresh lemon juice to the pan..
- Add fresh, cleaned and deveined shrimp to pan along with your cherry tomatoes. Cook until shrimp gets their pink color. Be careful not to over cook! You'll then have tough overcooked shrimp. Turn stove top off..
- Drain pasta. Add to sauce pan and incorporate all ingredients. It's easier to use a set of tongs. It helps blend much better. Add a little more olive oil. Just enough to make the dish more wet. Add whole pan to a large serving dish..
- Last add the chopped parsley on top the pasta. Walla, Perfection!.