Cinnamon Roll Cake. This Cinnamon Roll Cake Is Simple And Takes Your Favorite Roll And Puts It In Cake Form. Swirled With Cinnamon, Butter And Brown Sugar And Topped With A Glaze. Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake is absolute perfection.
If you love cinnamon rolls, get ready for your life to be changed! Top with vanilla icing for an extra fun and indulgent. Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is the best of all worlds, easy, sweet and impressive! You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cake using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Prepare of Cinnamon Sugar Filling :.
- You need 75 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 70 grams (5 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- Prepare of For Cake :.
- Prepare 80 grams (1/3 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 100 grams (1/2 cup) of sugar.
- You need 45 grams (3 tbsp) of plain yogurt.
- It’s 60 grams (1/4 cup) of milk.
- You need 1 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 130 grams (1 cup) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For Glaze :.
- It’s 40 grams (1/3 cup) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 15 grams (1 tbsp) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 60 grams (1/2 cup) of powdered sugar, sifted.
This Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe is SO easy and SO delicious! After tasting this you will never want I tried to avoid posting this Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe for a few weeks because I always like adding. This wonderful Cinnamon Roll Cake is ultra moist with gooey cinnamon swirls and topped with a glaze for that great cinnamon roll taste. Meet your new family favorite recipe.
Cinnamon Roll Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8×8 inch cake pan..
- To make the cinnamon sugar filling, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix them well. Set aside..
- To make the cake batter, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Place sugar and butter to a mixer bowl and beat on medium speed until light in color and fluffy..
- Add yogurt and mix until well incorporated. Add milk and mix until well incorporated. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer..
- Drizzle the cinnamon sugar filling over the top of the cake. Swirl it around with a skewer or toothpick..
- Bake for 24-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs, then remove from the oven to cool..
- To make the glaze, using a whisker, mix all the ingredients except powdered sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the powdered sugar. Whisk it until smooth. Add more milk as needed, if it is too thick. Add more powdered sugar if it is too thin..
- Pour the glaze evenly over the cake, spreading with spatula to cover. Serve..
This Cinnamon Roll Cake transforms my favourite overnight cinnamon roll recipe into a delicious layer cake! I'm pretty sure Ryan has been asking for this cake for months (maybe years?). This Cinnamon Roll Layer Cake is to die for! It's full of warm cinnamon flavor in every bite and it's perfect for special occasions. This CINNAMON ROLL CAKE RECIPE does double duty in my house – this kids love it for both I don't make a lot of cake for non-birthday events, but lately we've been on a major cinnamon roll.