Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops.
You can cook Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 8 piece of lamb chops.
Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops step by step
- Mix cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper into a plate.
- Coat each lamb chop generously with the spice mixture evenly on the plate using your hands..
- Preheat an iron-cast pan to Medium/High heat. Sear lamb chops 3 to 4 minutes on each side..
- Remove the chops from the pan and set them aside for at least 3 minutes to allow them to cook through properly..
- Serve with your side dish of choice!.