Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies. These Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Cookies are super soft & chewy! They're flavored with These Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Cookies will be the star of your cookie tray – they've got the soft Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
I stocked up on unsweetened dried cranberries so you may see some more cranberry recipes from me this year. My cranberry orange cookies are another terrific recipe for this time of year. These healthy almond cookies are naturally gluten free and deliciously soft. You can cook Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each vanilla, almond extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 Tbs of fresh orange zest, divided.
- You need of For topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
They are sweetened with maple syrup and are full of fiber and protein! Cranberry Cookies are a classic during the holidays and this recipe is quick and easy to make! These cookies are perfectly soft with rich buttery flavor. Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies combine two of my favorite holiday flavors in one easy to make cookie that will wow friends and family this year!
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies step by step
- With an electric mixer, beat butter for 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl occassionally.
- Add sugar. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- Add extracts, salt, and 1 Tbs zest. Mix.
- Slowly add flour as you mix.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Roll into log shape (about 2″ around), wrap in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Cut log into about 1/4″ thick cookies.
- Arrange on lined cookie sheets, about 1″ apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks.
- As cookies cool, put chips into microwave safe dish.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between.
- Once chocolate is smooth, using spoon, drizzle cool cookies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining zest on top and allow chocolate to set up.
- Store in air tight container.
Almond Extract – I mentioned it before and I'll say it again, this is really the best extract for these cookies. If you absolutely cannot find almond, use vanilla. Cranberry Orange Cookies made with whole grain flour, cashew butter, and dairy-free. A healthier take on the classic holiday cookie recipe. This post is sponsored in partnership with Almond Breeze.