Mixed Mushroom and Provolone Ravioli.
You can have Mixed Mushroom and Provolone Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Mushroom and Provolone Ravioli
- It’s 1 clove of 4 garlic minced.
- You need 1 each of 2 portobello mushrooms finely diced.
- You need 1 each of 2 shiitake mushrooms finely diced.
- Prepare 1 each of 2 white mushrooms finely diced.
- You need 1 each of 2 chanterelle mushrooms finely diced.
- Prepare 1 oz of 2 oz of shredded provolone.
- You need 1 pinch of 2 pinches of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of 3 pinches of pepper coarsely ground.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2 cups flour.
- You need 1 each of 3 eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 2 teaspoons butter.
Mixed Mushroom and Provolone Ravioli step by step
- In a medium sized bowl combine 2cups flour with 1 pinch of salt. Make a small well in center of flour and add 3 eggs. Mix ingredients together until it looks like a crumbly dough. Flour your flat work space lightly so dough doesn't stick. Take dough from bowl and begin to kneed it till no Flour can be seen in dough mixture. Wrap in cling film tightly and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. Roll dough into paper thin sheet and fill with sautéed mushroom mixture..
- Finely dice mushrooms and garlic. Sauté in butter add salt and pepper to taste. Allow mixture to cool. Add shredded provolone cheese and mix well..
- Place mushroom filling on rolled dough about an inch apart from each other. Use water to moisten dough around filling. Only use filling on half of the dough as you are going to fold dough over to encase the filling. Press firmly but avoid tearing the dough. Use a sharp knife or round cutter to shape your ravioli..
- In a medium sized sauce pot bring water to boil add a pinch of salt to season your water. Add ravioli one at a time and cook for four minutes. Remove from water and garnish with basil pesto and green onion..