Italian Linguine With Salmon And Clams.
You can cook Italian Linguine With Salmon And Clams using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Linguine With Salmon And Clams
- You need of Fresh linguine you can find them next to cheese section.
- It’s of Salmon peace or more how many your serving.
- Prepare of Any white wine prefer Woodbridge.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Fresh clams.
- It’s of On salted butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Italian Linguine With Salmon And Clams instructions
- Preparing water for your pasta . Take one pot add water and let it boil add olive oil and pinch off salt.
- To prep your clams sauce. Use your pan add your butter and let it melted.
- Add one cup off spinach, minced garlic, slice in half cherry tomatoes ( one cup) and let it cook it till it's almost cooked.
- Then add one cup of white wine and then placed your clams inside your pan. Add salt and black pepper keep cooking and stirring till its done. When your clams are open then you know it's done but don't over cook it. If any clams didn't open remove them..
- When you cooking your salmon place pasta into boiling water. Why I ask to use fresh pasta because cooks only five minutes if you using dry pasta from box it takes longer..
- Now prep your salmon: wash it, use pinch of salt and pepper. Then preheat your pan using vegetable oil place it and cook it on mid hi. Keep flipping every minute till its golden color..
- When pasta is completely done, drain it and add it to your clam sauce pan and mixed all together. And now you can place it on your your favorite plate. And also add your fish on the side and your are done. Hope you in joy it..