Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping over batter. Cinnamon Crumb Cake Recipe with Pecans – Keto, Low Carb, THM S, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free. While most people love pumpkin my favorite fall flavor is cinnamon.
Add in the flour and pecans; using your fingers, blend the flour and butter together to make large crumblike pieces. Add in the chocolate chips and quickly work them into the topping. Cream butter and sugar first, add eggs one at a time, then vanilla. You can cook Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans
- You need of Cake.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (I used canola).
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, lightly coated in flour.
- It’s of Cinnamon topping.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Pecans (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans, toasted and chopped.
Add sour cream and flour mixture I coated the Bundt pan with cinnamon & sugar, used brown sugar instead of white for the filling, omitted the nuts and added a little extra sour cream. Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake, a delicious cake filled with chocolate chips and topped with an amazing Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake. Have you ever eaten such a delicious cake that it is so good it Hello Rosemary: Pecans are not available in Italy? Are the trees not adaptable to the.
Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans step by step
- Preheat oven to 375f/190c. Grease and flour a 9" cake tin (tap out any excess flour), and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl, beat together wet ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until smooth. Note: you can add the chocolate chips at this point and mix them in, though I prefer to top the batter with them after I pour it into the cake tin..
- For the cinnamon topping, simply combine all the ingredients..
- Pour cake batter into the pan. Then, if you haven't added them yet, top with chocolate chips (coating the chips in flour suspends them in the batter and keeps them from all sinking to the bottom), followed by the cinnamon mix. DO NOT top with the pecans yet because they will burn in the cooking (I speak from experience)..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. When fully cooked (I do the clean toothpick test), remove from the oven and place on a wire rack. Top it with pecans while still hot. Let the cake cool fully before serving..
Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is the perfect dessert for crisp weather coming up. You must try this coffee cake loaded with apples. To make cinnamon streusel crumb, first in a bowl, whisk together dry ingredient. Then add melted butter and vanilla and stir until the mixture is evenly moist, set aside. This Cinnamon-Pecan Crumb Cake is a healthy, nutritious dessert that will keep your whole family satisfied.