Orange pudding. This Orange Self-Saucing Pudding is a reader favorite. This Orange Self Saucing Pudding is a definite favourite in our house. While orange may not be the first flavor to come to mind when you think of pudding, the zesty citrus flavors This classic combination has spawned a broad assortment of orange pudding recipes, from.
A wide variety of orange pudding options are available to you, such as flavor, color, and packaging. But in this recipe of orange pudding, I will show you how to temper the eggs and the end result will be amazing. You might just decide to make your own pudding from scratch every now and then. You can have Orange pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange pudding
- You need 5 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Custard powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3-4 of Milk rusk.
Learn how to make Orange Bread Pudding. Fold in the flour and orange juice alternately. In a pudding mould, Layer the bottom with maple syrup. Sprinkle the almond slivers on it.
Orange pudding instructions
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel..
- Once boiled keep it in a slow flame until milk reduced to 1/3,add sugar and mix well.
- Now rabri is ready,turn off the flame..
- Take orange juice and add one spoon custard powder and make custard.
- Take a milk rusk and deep into the rabri and layer those sliced into a shallow serving dish cover with orange and custard mixture..
- Repeat the process with the final layer of orange juice and custard mixture..
- Keep in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 hours..
- Serve the orange pudding with garnish of cherry,strawberry and grapes..
Pour the mixed pudding batter into the mold over the syrup it. This rich orange pudding recipe is very quick and easy to make. Serving it in individual glasses or ramekins makes it perfect for a dinner party dessert. A delicious pudding, quite refreshing and with excellent presentation, prepared with condensed milk, gelatin sheets, cinnamon, orange juice and eggs, topped with caramelized sugar. This recipe for Dark Chocolate Orange Pudding is simple, yet decadent.