Vanilla Rich Chip Cake.
You can have Vanilla Rich Chip Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Rich Chip Cake
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 pkg (3 1/2 oz) of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each vegetable oil and water.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Vanilla Rich Chip Cake instructions
- BEAT all ingredients, except chips, in large bowl with mixer on low just to moisten. Beat on medium 2 minutes..
- STIR in chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan..
- BAKE in preheated 350 degree F oven 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar or drizzle with Vanilla Butter Glaze (recipe follows)..
- MIX 3 tbsp butter, melted, 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 3 tbsp water and 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes or until thickened. Drizzle on cake..