Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America.
These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. See more ideas about Cinnamon rolls, Favorite recipes, Yummy food. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- It’s 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, divided (3T+3T+2T).
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 1 Tbsp sugar.
Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe! Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Measure 1 cup milk. Add 3Tbsp butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until butter is just melted..
- Add 1 Tbsp sugar to milk mixture..
- Pour milk mixture into large bowl and sprinkle on yeast. Let activate for 10 minutes..
- Add in flour a 1/2 cup at a time. (May not use all flour). The dough will be sticky..
- Coat bowl with oil and add dough. Cover with plastic wrap and set in warm place to rise until doubled in size – about an hour..
- Roll dough out onto lightly floured surface in a rectangle..
- Brush 3Tbsp melted butter on dough. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over melted butter..
- Roll and slice into 1 1/2"- 2" slices..
- Place in buttered 8 x 8 pan. Brush rolls with 2 Tbsp melted butter and cover with plastic wrap.
- Preheat oven to 350°. (Don't preheat before now. This gives the rolls time to rise again).
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes..
- Frost or glaze if desired..
This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls only taste like they came from a bakery! Soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable.