Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls.
You can have Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside..
- In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture..
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge cut the dough into inch wide strips (I used a pizza cutter)..
- Roll the strips along the long end to form the ‘roll’ shape..
- Bake for 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate..