Chocolate Chip Muffin.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Muffin using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Muffin
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of skimmed milk powder (replaceable with any kind of milk powder).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chocolate malt powder (e.g. Milo powder).
- You need 4 tablespoon of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 10 tablespoon of melted butter (replaceable with vegetable oil).
- You need of Add-ons.
- It’s 1/2 of dark chocolate chips.
- You need of Crushed nuts (peanuts/hazelnut/walnut).
Chocolate Chip Muffin instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Sift all dry ingredients together into a clean, dry bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk eggs gently, just to incorporate the yolk and the white. Add vanilla essence to the egg mixture..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients into egg mixture, whisk to combine. Careful not to overbeat..
- Finally, add the sifted dry ingredients into the liquid mixture in few batches – mix with spatula just to combine the ingredients together. Make sure not to overmix or the muffin might turn into cupcakes :).
- Pour the mixture into desired muffin cups, filling up to 3/4 of the cups. Sprinkle the crushed nuts and chocolate chips as many as you want..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick come out with some crumbly bits attached to it..
- Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!!!.