Quick cinnamon rolls. This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! These wonderful cinnamon rolls are on the table in an hour – no waiting for hours or overnight. They are simple and quick to put together. "Quick cinnamon rolls that bake up so fluffy with a gooey brown sugar-cinnamon filling!
Making delicious Cinnamon Rolls has NEVER been easier with this semi-homemade solution. You are going to love this one! This cinnamon roll recipe makes classic, home-style cinnamon rolls. You can cook Quick cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 2 cups of sifted flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 5 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 3/4 teaspoons of cinnamon.
They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze. It's taken me some time to develop quick cinnamon rolls that maintain all the. Delicious One Hour Cinnamon Rolls with homemade cream cheese frosting. Drizzle a sweet glaze over top making.
Quick cinnamon rolls step by step
- Sift flour salt baking powder together.
- Cut in 4 tablespoons butter.
- Add milk.
- Mix till soft dough..
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough to 1/2 inch thick.
- Top with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll as for jelly roll.
- Cut 1/2 inch thick brush with remaining butter.
- Place on greased pan.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
This easy quick cinnamon rolls recipe is perfect for people who only have baking powder at home. They still come out amazing although they have a bit different texture than classic cinnamon rolls. No kneading, no yeast, no waiting, no proving. Make them on the morning you want to eat them, ready for the best breakfast or brunch ever! These cinnamon rolls are the bomb.