Broccoli, tomatoes pennes pasta. A refreshing dish of penne pasta combined with broccoli rabe, tomatoes, and shrimp is seasoned with lots of garlic, lemon, and basil. Stir in penne and return to a boil. This pasta dish gets its flavour from a chicken broth, sun-dried tomato, basil, garlic, onion and egg sauce.
It doesn't take too much effort to put this meal together. Rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes using a ladle of the pasta water for around a minute. Once they have slightly softened and them to a Add the reserved rehydrating water and a little pasta water to make it more saucy. You can cook Broccoli, tomatoes pennes pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, tomatoes pennes pasta
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 400 g of penne pasta.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of knorr mixture for chicken.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Gouda cheese.
- It’s of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Soya milk.
- It’s of Dried oregano.
- It’s of Corn starch (if needed).
In this family-friendly chicken tomato pasta recipe, griddling chicken adds a great smoky flavour and it's a healthier way of cooking. The Broccoli Penne Pasta recipe out of our category flowering vegetables! Stir in the vegetable broth, crumbled cheese and crème fraiche. Cook until reduced slightly, then add the drained pasta and.
Broccoli, tomatoes pennes pasta step by step
- Cook the broccoli until smooth about 10 mins but no more (do not over boil as i did because then it melts and doesn't stay in pieces)..
- In the same water used for the broccoli cook the pasta for 15 mins. Throw away rest of the water, add 2 Tbsp of olive oil and mix..
- In a pan add the chicken breast cut in pieces, add 1/2 cup water, knorr seasoning, salt & pepper and cook for 5 mins..
- Add the yogurt, soya milk, dried oregano, cheese and stir. I also added some corn starch, to make it less watery. Transfer this mixture into the pot with the pasta and mix. Enjoy!!.
Mash it with potato masher or fork roughly and mix in the pine nuts, red chilli flakes and lemon zest. In a pan, place the pasta, add the prepared broccoli pesto. Pasta penne – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Pasta penne pile isolated over white background. pasta penne with spinach and cherry tomatoes. Casserole pasta with chicken and broccoli.