Cranberry Orange Steel Cut Oats.
You can have Cranberry Orange Steel Cut Oats using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Steel Cut Oats
- You need 1 cup of steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choice.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of almond extract or vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1 of small orange.
- You need 1 of walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of agave or honey or sweetener to taste.
Cranberry Orange Steel Cut Oats step by step
- add water and milk to pot and bring to boil.
- Put 3/4 c cranberries and chopped orange seeds removed skin on in food processor and chop. add sweetener of your choice. i used 1/4 c agave but honey and stevia would work too. Mix in extract..
- Add steel cut oats and cranberry mixture plus remaining cranberries to boiling liquid. return to boil and then reduce to simmer uncovered about 30 minutes or until desired consistency..
- Makes 5 8 ounce servings. add handful of walnuts and tsp of orange marmalade when serving..