Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne.
You can have Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken fajita meat, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 8 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 large of yellow squash, chopped.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian blend seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside to cool..
- While the chicken is cooking, boil pasta till al'dente, drain and set aside..
- While the chicken and pasta are cooking, fry bacon until almost crisp, drain and add chopped veggies. Saute till soft. Drain any additional grease and set aside..
- To assemble: mix pasta, alfredo, 1 1/2 cups of cheese and seasonings. Stir in bacon, veggies and chopped chicken..
- Pour into a 13×9 casserole dish sprayed well with nonstick spray. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to brown and it's hot and bubbly..