Mocha almond cookies. The Mocha Almond Cookies recipe out of our category Cookie! Few things in life make me cry like biting into a warm, chewy cookie only to chomp down on a. These Mocha Almond Cookies appear as though there's a blanket of snow on top due to the confectioners' sugar decoration.
I had made this for Mother's Day along with The Key Lime Cheesecake Bars. It was such a wonderful day. Mocha & Almond Cookie is a gourmet cookie specially baked from a Brazillian recipe providing a unique crunch and tantalizing taste. You can have Mocha almond cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha almond cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
The unique part about the cookie is that it is 'egg free' and 'zero. For cookie base, combine brown sugar, shortening Forgot password? click here. Combine flour, almonds and baking powder. Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with.
Mocha almond cookies step by step
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder..
- Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds..
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees celsius. Roll the dough into one inch pieces and placed on a baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, before removing and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
Mocha Almond Brickle Cookies. by: garlic and zest. These Almond Cookies are a melt in your mouth almond cookie with an almond glaze. Almond Cookies. posted by Christy Denney This mocha and almond trifle is made with chopped cookies and almonds layered with two kinds of custard — one with amaretto liqueur; the other with coffee liqueur. The inspiration started with a photo.