Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Top with corned beef hash and poached eggs for a truly original breakfast. For the pretzels, in a large bowl, whisk together the warm water and yeast until the yeast has dissolved. These are my new fav addiction.
Stuffed Pretzel Cheesy Jalapeño Pretzel Bread. Stuffed pretzels are the best thing ever. Add baking soda to a shallow bowl filled with warm water. You can have Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread by using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that:
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- It’s 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- You need of Sliced banana peppers.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Saurkraut.
- It’s of Egg wash for bread.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Bread mixture.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Whisk until the baking soda is dissolved. Brush baking soda solution onto each pretzel. Use leftover cooked corned beef or deli corned beef in this creamy soup and repurpose the leftover veggies as well. Serve with fresh bread and butter, or go classic with some saltines A classic Polish dish called gołąbki, stuffed cabbage rolls are a fun way of eating lots of ingredients in just one roll.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Most doctors would not advise eating corned beef for every meal. And yes, we could go for a Reuben here; they're delicious. But the real pro move is a hefty stack of sliced corned beef on mayo-swiped rye bread (not toasted), served with a pickle spear. No nutrition or calorie comments found. The New York corned beef sandwich has nothing on this London classic.