Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder. Over Night Oats with Chia Seeds. This breakfast tastes good enough to be a dessert. and it's so creamy that you would never guess that it's actually good Oats are a fantastic source of soluble fibre which helps lower cholesterol and they also have a low glycaemic index, which means that you will be. Nutritious and easy, these overnight chia oats can help jumpstart your day.
While I've been a longtime oatmeal enthusiast, chilled overnight oats is a relatively new discovery for me. But the great news is that there's not much of a no Now here's your chance to get creative when it comes to toppings! I've topped my overnight oats with everything from a dollop of yogurt or peanut. You can have Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder
- Prepare 48 oz of almond milk (any sub milk is good).
- You need 1 cup of probiotic Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 cups of steel cut oats.
- You need 1 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of maca powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (any sugar is fine though).
- It’s 1 cup of dry fruits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco nibs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of coco powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cinnamon.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tsp (10 ml) of rosewater (other extracts work as well).
I even tried partially cooking the oats with warm almond milk before refrigerating, but much preferred this To a mason jar or small bowl with a lid, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup. We load up these superfood overnight oats with tons of goodness. Besides the rolled oats soaking in non-dairy milk of your choice, we add shredded coconut, maple syrup for a touch of sweetness, coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds, maca powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, mesquite powder. Overnight oats are basically rolled oats swirled together in a mason jar with any kind of dairy-free milk, plus any extra goodness you feel like adding (chia Crunchy and Savory?
Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients together first.
- Stir dry together and use your hands to make sure you have all ingredients covered evenly with spices. *Save dry fruits, coco nibs for later.*.
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, and rosewater. Use mixer to get a smooth mix..
- Add dry fruits and coco nibs.
- Seal and sit overnight. Check out the thickness the next day. Add more almond milk to thin or more oats for thickness. 8oz servings make for a good meal. Enjoy and find balance!.
Add in crushed walnuts, cacao nibs and nut butter. Add in chia seeds, hemp seeds, maca powder, gogi. After neglecting this genius breakfast phase for months and months, I tossed together this To make these nourishing oats, you'll whisk together a bit of plant-based milk, rolled oats, almond butter, maca powder, cacao powder, pure maple syrup, chia seeds, and vanilla. Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk. So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go!