Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce. Combine the ground chicken, scallions, cheese, garlic, and chipotles and season with salt and pepper. With a small ramekin of the dipping sauce. Make the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Paired with the creamy chipotle dipping sauce and I was hard-pressed to stop at just one. But I shall not confess how many I actually ingested. All Reviews for Paleo Chipotle Dipping Sauce. You can have Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- You need of Groundie roll mixture.
- Prepare 1 of Veggie slaw mix.
- You need 1/2 of Finely sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of Couple dashes soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of Couple pinches mckormicks steak seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need of Additional items.
- You need 1 small of bowl with water.
- It’s 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- It’s of Chipotle cream sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Chipotle in sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonaise.
Paleo Chipotle Dipping Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. After tasting BBQ Pork egg rolls with chipotle dipping sauce in a resaurant, I decided to make them at home. It's one of our favorite "treats". My BBQ pork egg roll recipe is on here and this is the sauce we use for dipping.
Groundie Rolls With Chipotle Dipping Sauce instructions
- Start by cooking your ground beef with all seasonings, once cooked drain any excess oil and add in finely sliced onion and slaw mix along with wet ingredients cook till slaw is wilted down, turn off and let cool completely.
- Once your groundie mixture is cooled lay out your egg roll wrapper point facing you, like a diamond shape. Now add in a spoonful or 2 of mixture. Grab the bottom point fold up then fold the sides and roll, once done dip your finger into the water and run along the Last point and seal your egg rolls up. Continue till desired amount are complete..
- Now too cook you may fry them in a skillet or I like them in the oven 350°F lightly spray with cooking spray on top turn half way thru baking till crisp..
- For your sauce just add the chipotle with some of the adobo sauce and mayo and sour cream to blender, blend well till smooth and creamy serve as a dipping sauce with groundie rolls Enjoy!.
It's also good for dipping sweet potato fries. Vietnamese Egg Roll Dipping Sauce Cheap EasyFood.com. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, chipotle, adobo sauce, lime juice, and the salt in a blender or in the measuring cup of an Recipe Notes. Leftover chipotles in adobo: Transfer leftover chiles and adobo sauce from their can to a clean jar or other sealable. Meanwhile, prepare dipping sauce: In a separate small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients and refrigerate until serving.