Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle.
You can cook Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle
- Prepare 16 oz. of Frozen whipped topping.
- It’s 20 of European spiced cookies, finely crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle step by step
- Thaw whipped topping and crush cookies.
- Heat cream in small saucepan on medium-high heat 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate morsels but do not stir. Let stand 3-4 minutes. Whisk mixture until smooth..
- Spread 1 1/4 cup pudding into large serving bowl..
- Combine 8 oz whipped topping with remaining 1 1/4 cup pudding and cinnamon. Spread on top of 1st layer of pudding..
- Top with 1 cup cookies..
- Stir remaining whipped topping with marshmallows..
- Pour melted chocolate over cookie layer..
- Top with marshmallow mixture..
- Top with remaining cookies, cover and chill at least 1 hour..