Sour Orange Pork.
You can have Sour Orange Pork using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour Orange Pork
- It’s 2 of large sour oranges.
- Prepare 8-3/4 pound of pork picnic ham.
- You need 24.5 ounces of mojo marinade.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of dried whole oregano leaves.
- It’s 10 leaves of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of Hungarian paprika ground.
- You need 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 pound of Normandy blend vegetables.
Sour Orange Pork step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Score the pork picnic..
- Cut the oranges into wedges. Remove the seeds and the white core..
- Squeeze the orange wedges and put into the roaster at the bottom..
- Place the pork in the roaster skin side up. Pour the sour orange juice over the top..
- Add the salt carefully add a little mojo marinade to the top and the rest pour in the sides of the picnic..
- Add the rest of the spices and bring to a boil. Add the drops of honey on top. Cover and put into the oven. Cook 2 hours covered..
- Cut the pork up add back to roaster. Add vegetables add cover back..
- Cook till done, about an hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.