AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs. The Penne with Vegetables recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Rinse the basil, shake dry and cut the leaves into strips. Drain the penne, reserving a little of the water, then tip the pasta into the sauce and stir.
Brush the vegetables with water, then cut into large pieces. The vegetables in a food processor blade, mix roughly. Put a base broth in a pan, tarragon, garlic and Meanwhile, cook the penne according to package directions. You can cook AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs
- Prepare 320 grams of dried pasta (penne).
- Prepare 200 grams of green beans (fagiolini).
- You need 1 piece of carrot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 piece of medium zucchini, thinly sliced (julienne).
- Prepare 1 of small eggplant, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 piece of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 of fresh rocket leaves.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated pecorino or parmesan cheese, as desired.
Off the heat, add the vegetables, rice vinegar, salt and canola oil, mix well, adjust. I threw this dish of penne pasta, pancetta bacon, and mushrooms together one afternoon for lunch. Also extra garlic was a must! This is a great base recipe and would be really nice with any combination of other vegetables added if you wanted.
AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs instructions
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to boil. Cook the green beans for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a medium, heavy-based saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic, and saute until golden. Add the chilli powder. Increase the heat to medium. Add the tomato and cook for 2 minutes, until just softened. Add the vegetables and toss to combine. Decrease the heat to low and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender and flavors have developed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep it warm..
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a tablespoon of salt. Cook the pasta, until al dente or according to the packet directions. Add the green beans at the last 5 minutes of cooking pasta. Drain well..
- Transfer pasta and beans to the vegetable sauce. Add the rocket leaves and cheese and toss to combine..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..
Healthy kid food Penne pasta soup with vegetables broccoli, carrot and egg. Drain the pasta and vegetables thoroughly, then return them both to the large saucepan and add the jar of pesto. Similar Royalty-free Images: Penne with vegetables and meat. Photo of delicious pasta (tagliatele) with bacon and tomatoes. Pasta penne with chicken and vegetables.