The infamous Shrimp Linguine cheat!.
You can have The infamous Shrimp Linguine cheat! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The infamous Shrimp Linguine cheat!
- Prepare of Linguine or Spaghetti (I used spaghetti).
- It’s of Low sodium bacon bits.
- Prepare of Uncooked, cleaned and deveined shrimp (thawed & drained).
- Prepare of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of water.
- You need of butter.
- You need of 2% milk.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
The infamous Shrimp Linguine cheat! instructions
- Boil pasta in 6-8 cups of water until al dente (I like to get my pasta started right away)..
- On medium heat, pour soup in a large skillet or pot. Add the water and stir until smooth..
- Add butter and stir in a 1/2 cup of milk until well blended..
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and Italian seasoning..
- Bring sauce to a slight boil and reduce the heat to low for 5-7 minutes. This will allow the sauce to thicken. Once thickened, add the shrimp..
- Turn the heat just below medium. The sauce will absorb the flavor of the shrimp..
- Once you see the shrimp begin to turn pink, stir in the cheese and reduce the heat to low for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens to your preference. Serve with pasta of your choice!.