Beefy penne carbonara pasta. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Are you on the hunt for a comforting Carbonara pasta is a classic Italian recipe using a savory custard sauce of gently cooked eggs and cheese. Here's how to make your own carbonara.
Untuk pilihan pasta-nya sendiri aku pakai penne, ala ala restaurant nih biar ga bosen pake spageti. Please log in to save or rate. Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley and serve immediately. You can have Beefy penne carbonara pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy penne carbonara pasta
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 of 410 ml of carbonara sauce.
- You need 1 packages of penne noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Cook penne according to packet instructions. Drain pasta, then return it to the pot (off of the heat) and cover to keep warm.
Beefy penne carbonara pasta instructions
- Boil your noodles in some water with a little oil and salt until they are 3/4 way finished.
- In a frying pan add the oil and onions red peppers and mushrooms and fry until onions start to soften ( I fried my mushrooms separate because some of my family don't like them ) also add your chilli flakes.
- Add your beef to the onions and continue cooking until the beef is fully cooked ..add your pepper salt and I sprinkle some adobo seasoning as well.
- Add in your carbonara sauce ..add a little water to each jar close lid and shake to get all the extra sauce out.
- When your noodles are 3/4 ways done drain them and add to your sauce also add the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and mix together.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Shred your mozzarella cheese for the top of your pasta as much as you like I use a small bowl worth.
- In a baking dish add your pasta and top with cheese and bake for 35 minutes ..remove from oven let sit 10 minutes and serve and enjoy !.
Combine the penne, onion, pancetta, pine nuts, salt and pepper in the same large frying pan over low heat. Slowly stir in the egg-cream mixture, tossing gently over very low heat. I used penne pasta because it holds in a lot of sauce for each bite, and I also added chicken and peas. One thing, though, make sure your eggs really are room temperature and not still chilled. Penne carbonara merupakan jenis pasta yang mudah sekali ditemukan di restoran atau pun cafe.