Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie. Hadn't had steak in ages and this was so good! I did find it a bit salty.not sure if it was the recipe or my own liberal hand, but I added some heavy cream at the end to try to balance it out. Flank steak is a fairly tough cut of meat due to its leanness.
A awesome grilled steak tacos with a fresh homemade cilantro chimichurri sauce. This flank steak recipe has been in our family for years. Quick, simple marinade to make that will keep your guests coming for more. You can have Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 3 each of Scallions.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry mustard.
- It’s 1/2 each of Anaheim pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of Beef stock with bay leaves and thyme-bay leaves removed after 5 min cooking.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Flank steak – sliced against the grain, very thin.
- It’s of Canola oil.
Marinated flank steak cooked on the BBQ. The most tender and flavorful steak! You may want to add a pinch of salt if you are using light soy sauce. Indonesian-style spicy peanut sauce on a cooked-to-perfection flank steak will make a hit with family or guests.
Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie step by step
- Put all 10 ingredients together in a food processor. Buz until all smooth. Put in a pot and cook down for 30 minutes..
- In a pan with canola oil, wait until smoking hot, add thinly slice steak and cook, stirring constantly for 4 minutes..
- Add sauce to steak as preferred to toasted hoagies with arugula.
To prepare peanut sauce, in small bowl, combine peanut butter and marinade mixture. Flank steak is a great choice for this time of year: Its rich, savory flavor is just right for a chilly night. It can be a tough cut, so the first step is Lean hanger, flank, or skirt steak are all cuts that reward you with incredible beefy taste. An acidic marinade is key to breaking down toughness and building flavor. This grilled flank steak is amazingly tender and flavorful when marinated in a delicious sauce then grilled to med-rare, cut on the bias, and covered in fresh and fragrant chimichuri With a sharp knife, slice the steak in thin slices against the grain.