Creamy Mushroom Penne.
You can cook Creamy Mushroom Penne using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Penne
- You need 500 grams of Penne pasta.
- It’s 200 grams of Brown mushrooms, halved and sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of brown onion, halved and sliced.
- It’s 2 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- You need 300 ml of Pure cream.
- You need 300 ml of Sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh continental parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 of Lots of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Lots of grated sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of A knob of fresh Parmesan cheese, grated finely.
- You need 1 of Chilli flakes (optional) to serve.
Creamy Mushroom Penne step by step
- In a large pot, boil penne pasta until el dente rinse and set aside..
- Meanwhile- fry bacon and onion until almost cooked before throwing your garlic in..
- Set aside and in same fry pan cook mushrooms with some cracked black pepper and sea salt. When cooked set aside with the bacon and onion..
- Put big pot back on the heat, throw the creams in until you give them a little colour (just turning brown) add the pasta, bacon, onion and mushrooms. Stir in the parsley and add some more salt and pepper to taste..
- Finish my grating some parmesan and add a sprinkle of chilli flakes. Stir and serve. YUUUMMM!!! Enjoy.